All Natural Strawberry Protein Pancakes
This protein tasted great in the pancakes, and as a whole meal left me feeling pretty full...
🍓 SSD BREKKIE TIME 🍓
Single serve vegan protein pancakes Ingredients!
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20g of SSD vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp sugar free white chocolate chips
- 3 large strawberries, chopped
1. Mix flour, milk, sugar, extract, and protein powder together in a bowl.
2. Heat a non-stick fry pan on medium-high heat and make 3 pancakes. Sprinkle choc chips over the top.
3. Flip when top is bubbling, and cook until golden brown.
4. Top with strawberries, sugar-free maple syrup or whatever else you’d like!
Sam Paton is an up-and-coming nutritionist located in Sydney, Australia who is passionate about leading people to finding their own dietary balance with simple cooking and nutrition education. Sam specialises in recipe development, blog writing and social media, examples of her work can be found on Instagram @simply_samsfood